Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has responsibility to commission the best possible health treatment and care for the local population.
You can help improve the quality of services by sharing your experience with our Customer Services Team. We’re here to listen, advise and help you with a variety of enquiries including general queries, compliments, concerns, and complaints.
The service is confidential and your feedback will not affect your treatment in any way.
Services the CCG commissions for you
- Urgent and Emergency Care
- Planned (elective) hospital care, such as operations and treatments
- Community health services
- Rehabilitation for those recovering from operations and certain conditions
- Maternity and new-born services (excluding neonatal intensive care)
- Infertility services
- Children and young people’s health services
- Mental health services
- Continuing health care for people with on-going health needs, such as nursing care
If you do not feel you can talk about your problem with the relevant healthcare professional, please contact us for advice and help on how to move forward with your concerns using the details below.
Telephone Freephone 0800 0730907
Post BNSSG Clinical Commissioning Group
If you email or write to us, it is helpful if you include a telephone number so you can be contacted as soon as possible.
If you are considering making a formal complaint and would like independent advice, please contact one of the following advocacy services.
Any personal data or information collected by the Customer Services team is treated as strictly confidential and is only made available to people who are involved in an investigation. Information about the nature of the complaint is used anonymously to monitor quality of care and may be followed up with professional concerned where problems are identified.